A lady identified by her Twitter handle as @_marvie__ has narrated how her parents almost got poisoned to death by her adopted sister.
Sharing the story, she revealed that the girl will be clocking 10 years old this year and cultivated such an evil plan in a bid to get back at her guardians after they told her to always apologise when she does something wrong.
Fortunately, her father sensed the foreign substance in the drink and upon questioning, the little girl admitted to having poisoned their beverages.
Read the story below:
“I just want to thank God that the child my parents adopted didn’t turn me and my siblings to orphans.
She poured one of those sniper like chemicals into their beverages because they said she should be apologising when she’s wrong.
After my dad took like 2 spoons he noticed it had a smell, with intuition he suspected what had happened. He asked her the next day and she admitted it. She was home alone all day.
This is a child that myself and my sister will take it upon ourselves to fight for her when we think our parents are being too hard on her.
So many times my mother especially will fight me because I’m interfering.
The heart of a man is desperately wicked yes including children.
They’ve taken her back, She’s turning 10 this year”
See tweet below: